Saturday, April 18, 2009

budgets always SOUND like they work...

Pay day was just a short 14 hours ago and its like, uhhhhh. where did my money go? I like to pay all my bills asap, so i am not sitting on all this money i DONT have.
How the HELL do you guys budget?
By the time I paid my bills I had 150 bucks for 2 weeks which SOUNDS like alot, but you calculate the HEDGEHOG supplies I have to spend, the gas to KC, food to live off of, and packages to send (swap bots are cheap, kat's is not!!!) its pretty much all gone.
UUUUUUUUUHG. A hedgehog probably wasn't a sound financial decision when you get down to it.
The wheel was literally the most expensive thing I bought today. 30 bucks. 30 BUCKS! For a piece of wire holding up a round piece of plastic. So friggin stupid. Plus i HAVE a wheel! Just not the right kind or size.
And whats worse, the wheel doesn't fit in the cage so I guess I need a new cage because you can't not have a wheel. Theres my whole budget for the two weeks blown on Sal.

How do YOU budget money!?


ALSO. did i mention GIRL TALK IS COMING!? TO MSU? 3 BLOCKS AWAY? FOR FREE?!
What. the. Fuuuuuu...k!

alright. thats it for now, till i make edits as usual.

No comments: