Monday, March 16, 2009

Running playlist

So I just got done running outside. I havent run outside in FOREVER. It is incredibly hard compared to that treadmill at the YMCA. Lately I have been running 3.5 miles pretty easily. Today, outside, I was dying before the first one finished. I stopped and walked a few times, but I finally was able to clear 2.5 miles. I call it quits and headed home. Not even amazing music could keep me going.

Speaking of music, here is my playlist I run too:

"Yankee Bayonet" by The Decemberists
"Viva La Vida" by Coldplay

"Disturbia" by Rihana
"Invincible" by Pat Benatar
"Stronger" by Kanye West
"Here It Goes Again" by OK Go
"Maneater" by Nelly Furtado
"Stronger" by Britney Spears
"Fighter" by Christina Aguilera
"Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf
"New Soul" by Yael Naim

Bold is a warmup/cool down song (walking)
Italics are a running song.

My muscles are spazzing right now.

Alright. I guess my laundry has piled up so much for so long, I better do it. I literally have nothing to wear except a sweater dress and its much to warm for that.

No comments: