Sunday, March 15, 2009

FOOD!

I am STARVING. I packed boring soup and oatmeal today for lunch/breakfast/dinner.....!? (what do I call it when I eat at 5am but go to sleep at 1pm?)

Before I cook me up a pot of something, I am going to list all the things I would rather be eating right now.

1) Gailey's Downtowner Breakfast
Include 3 eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, and sausage.

2) IMO's pizza
any kind. that melty liquid cheese is the best.

3) Mediterranean Veggie from Panera
I work there 2 days a week. Why the hell do I crave it when I don't get my discount?

4) WF Cody's Cheeseburger
This is literally the best burger place EVER. I dont frequent it because its just to far away and I don't usually crave burgers. But a beer and burger sound good right now.

5) Patton Alley's Chicken Quesadilla
I would be willing to sub steak if someone else would pay for it.


Even if they DID have delivery for any of these place at 5am on a Sunday morning, I dont have two quarters to even rub together.

But tonight! The beer and quesadillas will be flowing like water!

No comments: