Monday, March 09, 2009

New Music for a Monday

So I went ahead and splurged on CDs.

I havent spent money on CDs for so long, even the guys at CD Warehouse commented. In fact they used the opportunity to try to sell me the Decemberist and the Deathcab lead singers' solo albums. I resisted.

Heres what i got:

Death Cab for Cutie's Plans
The Decemberists Her Majesty
Santogold's Santogold
New Young Pony Club's Fantastic Playroom

All are incredibly amazing.
I should have bought Plans a long time ago. Its almost shameful how this is the first time I listened to it.

I dont want to post to much on how I feel about music, because this will NOT turn into one of those music blogs where I feel my music is so much more superior than all others'! But I will say, Dance-Electronica is my favorite music and NYPC and Santogold fit in perfectly!

I guess Death Cab is touring around these parts, so I am going to go try to see them on April 12th. The day before Kyle's birthday. He didn't sound to excited, but I skipped Girl Talk for him last time! (After I bought the tickets!!!) If he asks me to skip a concert the day before his birthday just because he want to see me on BOTH days, I will be annoyed. I will probably say no.

Anyways. I thought I would just check in. I sort of redesigned. Its not where I want it, but its getting close.

Im gonna go nap hardcore.

No comments: