Saturday, March 28, 2009

etsy love

so i found these prints on etsy awhile ago... they have always been at the back of my mind, but i think i am finally going to get around to buying them. especially since i need to finalize kat's box o' goodies for her care package/christmas gift/birthday gift.

cagedtomato's prints are mind blowingly awesome and i plan to fill my kitchen with them. the only thing is i dont know if i have enough wall space, but i am just going to have to deal with that. I will buy all of them. Kat gets the blender and the coffee one. I will get them framed for her too.



I hope those all showed up. they show up in my browser, but not on my desktop.

anyways. i cant wait for pay day. cagedtomato also does commissions. i am thinking a bowl of fruit, crockpot...A DUTCH OVEN! ahhh. my mind is racing.

anyways. i have to go clean a room in apartment 1 today. so i better stop etsying.

No comments: