Sunday, April 26, 2009

updating

Well, I am working an insanely long shift today. 15 hours. I almost came in early and made it 16, but was just to lazy to get around soon enough.

Not really a whole lot going on. My computer isnt turning on which su-ucks, so it looks like my paychecks will have to be saving for that. but i guess i can finally get a new computer! Its just to bad I wasnt able to back up all my files first. Also, I guess the Acer Aspire 3935 is getting good reviews. Remember that.

I am on weight watchers. I have attatched a blog for this to my profile. Its boring and more for me and my own sanity. But feel free to take a looksie as i air out all my fat dirty laundry.

Anyways. I guess I will go wander around cyberland some more before I start deep cleaning the entire building.

No comments: