Sunday, March 29, 2009

a compiled blog post

I really want a garden.

I have discovered, since moving into a house with Loren, the awesomeness of pitchers. Everytime I whip up a batch of iced tea, its gone within days. It tastes better than our water, and produces less waste than bottled drinks, and is waaaaaaaay cheaper! I need to invest in a suntea pitcher and i will surely keep the lookout for cute ones when i move out in a year and a half.

I tweeted this thought: Everyday I work on the weekend, Alice 95.5 plays the song "Rockefeller Skank" by Fatboy Slim. Remember that one? For some reason, I never get tired of it, and I always feel like my life has meaning. I don't know what it is about that song, but it seems to pep me up when I am getting tired and is just overall really awesome.



another song. the oc's theme... california here i come right back where i started from. i should hate that song. but makes me think of sun and fun. so i do hate to love it.



So i just got done mopping the second floor. i spilled a whole bucket of dirty mop water and now its dripping through the floor. I can hear it.



its nice listening to girl talk while i clean. but it doesnt go as fast because i spend 65% of the time singing and dancing and looking at my reflection. ridiculous.

okay. modern english's song "melt with you." i think its becoming my favorite song of all time. i remember a few months ago i heard it on the radio when i was at panera in the back. it made me smile so much because i just thought of kyle. the song gave me the feelings he does. so anyways. i looked up the lyrics and i love this song even more....
my favorite line: "...dream of better lives the kind which never hate..."
i feel like this would make an excellent tattoo. dont you think so? i love word tattoos.

speaking of 80's bands. i hope i am not working tuesday because we are SO watching Vh1's 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders of the 80's. The ONLY thing bad about this is the host. But I can overlook that. I'd rather have him as a host (Judah Friedlander), rather than his own commentary as one of those comidians. I even hate writing his name. Blech.

i am in desperate need of a really great night out full of lots of cameos and drinks.
im picturing sangria, karaoke, and downtownness.

....i want my weekends back...

alright. this post is long enough.

No comments: